OddCrunch is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on oddcrunch.com and you want this material removed, you must provide written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyright.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- Provide and identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Provide a statement that the complaining party has believes in good faith that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Provide a statement that the information in the claim is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- The claim must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notification to: